The Philamplify team is developing a free toolkit for grantmakers and consultants to determine how well their grantmaking is contributing to real progress on equity and justice. It will focus on one unique aspect of true and lasting impact that is often overlooked by traditional assessment tools: harnessing power.
We thank the following sector leaders for providing important guidance and wisdom as members of the toolkit advisory committee:
- Chera Reid, Director of Strategic Learning, Research and Evaluation, The Kresge Foundation
- Elizabeth Myrick, Principal, Elizabeth Myrick and Associates Consulting
- Gita Gulati-Partee, Founder and President, OpenSource Leadership Strategies
- Jara Dean-Coffey, Founder, Luminare Group (formerly jdcPartnerships)
- Jen Bokoff, Director of Knowledge Services, Foundation Center
- Jessica Bearman, Principal, Bearman Consulting
- Kristi Andrasik, Program Officer, Cleveland Foundation
- Sally Leiderman, Founder and President, Center for Assessment and Policy Development
- Suprotik Stotz-Ghosh, Senior Advisor on Racial Equity, GEO
- Tanya Beer, Associate Director, Center for Evaluation Innovation
- Timothy McCue, Director of Programs, Potomac Health Foundation
- Tina Eshaghpour, Director of Organizational Learning and Evaluation, The California Wellness Foundation
- Tom Lambeth, Director Emeritus, Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
Don’t miss the release of the toolkit this spring. Sign up to receive NCRP’s latest news and alerts.